Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pictures from the White House

One of the great advantages of being a Mayor of a mid sized mid-western city is that every year I get to attend the U.S. Conference of Mayors in Washington DC. Every year I have been invited to the White House to hear the President of the United States speak. This year I took an iPad with me and took a few photos to share on this blog. I have always been impressed with the curtains. So I took a lot of photos of those. Having recently acquired curtains for the "Crackhouse" you should understand why ......










Could never figure out why Bill doesn't have a cigar in his hand ....
















So there you have it. Doubt you would ever see this on any other House Blog!

3 comments:

Armandina Skerl said...

A very noble house, indeed. You're very lucky to set afoot in the White House! I wonder how much they spent to complete it.

Sandy said...

You totally rock!!

Kate H. said...

Too funny! Gary, I doubt that any other mayors there were focussing on the curtains! LOLOLOLOL!!